Saturday, March 28, 2009

An infidel?

Wish to stroll on the best beaches,
Trek through the forests, valleys
And the hillocks
Sail the rivers and the oceans
And explore the flora and fauna
Fierce through the silver clouds
And wander over the continents
Wish to taste the best of food
Across the globe and pass through
The magnificent structures,
Historical remains, Islands, Forts
Landscapes and the Wonders of the world
Yearn to sip the best of scotch
Around the boundaries
Get lost in best of the poems of all times
Listen to music composed at its best
Walk through the myriad cultures
And be among the best around
And if possible, still explore to reach beyond
The earth and around the planets
When all this is true my friend
Its also true that I am attracted to
Pretty women across the world as well
Now tell me,
Am I not an infidel?
Am I not an infidel?

No comments: