Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Believe me not!

Recite a pleasant sonnet on you
Present a stunning haiku to you
Write a moving ode and
Sing a brilliant ballad to you
What not?
There are epics created
To depict you as a savior
The goddess of peace,
Prosperity and love
And even compare you
To a summers day
To the pleasing twilight
To glowing full moon
And bright sunshine
The list goes on and on……
The fragrant flowers
And the tasty fruits
The curly hair on
The golden chair!
Like everyone

I too say my friend
You are my love
You are my life
You are my destiny
You are my world
You are my way
And you are my end
Don’t be pleased!
Be cautious and alert!
My dear
Believe me not!
It’s far from truth
You are still……
A burning candle
A frying fish on the pan
A hunted hare on bonfire
You are feast at noon
And victim to beast at night
Believe me not!
Believe me not!

No comments: