Thursday, April 9, 2009

Paradise of fantasies, the

At times,
You excite me so much
And many a time
Deeply hurt me much
Throwing up surprises
Are no strange by now
And smart enough for
A state of melancholy
Wait in vain for
The moment of magic
Through myriad touches
And great to feel
Those sigh of relief
You fill brimming courage to
Sail through life
And take me around
The layers of choke
Chuckle me often
And puzzle me too
There is sense of rhythm
In your every swing
In varied angles
And countless heights
You pass through the lungs
And cheer them up
Keep them high
And make them fly
With stunning beauty
You thrill my sight
You are naughty enough
To make me gay
And haunt me enough
As Eagle in sky
Get me drenched
By paradise of fantasies
You move my soul
And often prove your role
Well in case
You fail to do so
Then for sure
You are never
My ardent verse

No comments: